Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Author Topic: 2023 Washington Resonance Trade Block  (Read 368 times)

davep

2023 Washington Resonance Trade Block
« on: January 29, 2015, 09:28:49 am »
I may not close any deals until next week with a busy schedule and trying to get up and running here all at once!

But Here's what I'm looking for:
A 2B/3B/SS/RF with a solid glove who can Lead Off (aka hit for decent Avg/OBP and steal some bases)
A lockdown RP.   
Picks/Prospects

One interesting name I'm willing to discuss is CL Dupree who has great stuff and control and has the makings of a very good mid-rotation starter, who had a rough rookie season but appears to be blossoming in a closers role.

At this time, I don't want to discuss the following from my ML roster:
SP Pete Wilson
 C Gus Chandler
1B Ben Johnston
LF Kevin Garrett
CF Alex Benson

Or the following from my Prospects:
LF Joe Godfrey
SP Jerry Sanchez
SP Mike Russell
SP Antonio Rodriguez

All other players can be carefully considered for the needs as outlined above.  Remember - nobody is ever "untouchable", but I would have to be seriously convinced to move the above.  Just Please bring a solid offer - no 4 Quarters for a Dollar type deal.  Packages are fine, but I want equal talent to what I move, just that fits my needs better.   (AKA if you make an offer for Garrett, don't offer a 6-7-5 pitcher and a pair of 5-7-6 hitters.  He's a superstar).

Thanks guys and look forward to dealing with you

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:39:31 am by davep »

davep

Re: 2023 Washington Resonance Trade Block
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:40:31 am »
Just a bump.

The guys listed that I don't want to move, I'm not looking to move and prefer to keep.  They could always be discussed.   But bring your cards to the table and don't lowball.