Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Author Topic: 2018 New Mexico Trade Block  (Read 591 times)

Troyaof

2018 New Mexico Trade Block
« on: March 28, 2014, 10:33:17 am »
Making a move on the Wild card so while I am contending Ratzlaff, McCann, Rodier, Jose Rodriquez are off the block however I think I match up well with teams looking to sell. I do have the #1 farm. Also match up well with contenders. If you need a middle infielder, Lowry is the best available option in the league and
De La Garza, Cristo http://www.afblbaseball.com/afbl/reports/news/html/players/player_1634.html would fit well with most teams. Other than that, I am just looking for things that improve my team. 

Kenneth Krant and Cristo could be good on teams with space to start them. They have never been as good off the bench. I would like to go ahead and trade both of them. Looking for 2nd rd picks for them but open to negotiation.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:14:31 pm by Troyaof »

Troyaof

Re: 2018 New Mexico Trade Block
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 11:16:21 pm »
Updated top post.
Lowry still available for anyone needing a 2b.
Kenneth Krant and Cristo De La Garza for a 2nd Rd Pick (each). Open to Negotiation on either.
Remember it's taking a while for me to notice messages here so for fastest response: Troyaof@gmail.com

Troyaof

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 11:25:23 pm »
Also if you are in the market for Middle INF Manchu Tsai (Rates as a 6 at 2b and 1b, Huge Power) and Rob price (a 10 at 2nd, pretty fast). Also taking offers on King of the Super Utility Guys, Joe Taylor. (2b(9), 3b,(8), SS (7), CF (7), LF (5), 1b/RF (1)) Could use solid upgrades at 3rd/Catcher or possibly picks/prospects depending on the offer.

Troyaof

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 12:26:50 am »
The flood gates are open for business. Impress me. Troyaof@gmail.com or PM me.

Troyaof

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 10:55:54 pm »
Back up OFers and all catchers on the block. Some pitching too. Others as well Send me who you are interested in.