Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Author Topic: 2019 NM Trade Block  (Read 503 times)

Troyaof

2019 NM Trade Block
« on: May 15, 2014, 10:32:15 am »
Looking for improvements at Catcher, 3b, Pitching. Will also consider draft picks and prospects.
ALL OF MY MINOR LEAGUE CATCHERS AND OUTFIELDERS ARE ON THE BLOCK.
A couple quick adds to go along with the guys below:
Some new adds from AAA:
Guys in AAA I'd like to trade: Jose Martinez, Lanny Elliott, Chris Irvin, Steve Douglas, Jose Bernard, Don Silver, Efraim Thunberg among others. Let me know if you want any or all of them.

1b power hitting Kenneth Krant (AAA), Derek Hanson (AAA), Ryunosuke Fujita (AAA) All of these guys could make it on several of the ML teams in this league. Just not mine.
Also considering trading Scotty Knox and/or Walt Garrison. These 2 would have to involve players that improve me at C, 3B or Pitching.

C Ken Christensen #12 2 WAR catcher every year that I just can't seem to leave in the starting lineup
C Dane O'Neal Doesn't play like a 1 star catcher. Needs to start. Has solid bat and great work ethic.
OF Jose Martinez 2 WAR OF. I just have too much competition at OF
2B/SS Steve Lowry 3 WAR player as a starter.

Cheaper Players:
SS Mario Serrano. Defensive Genius at 2b/ss Replacement level bat.

Not Available unless you are ready to WAY over pay:
Bennie Ratzlaff
Jacky Rodier
text

Much more to come. Out of time for now
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 12:31:30 am by Troyaof »

Troyaof

Re: 2019 NM Trade Block
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 01:45:06 am »
Added some more without links. Lots of guys in AAA are going to be blocked for a long long time so looking for Players that can make the ML team or picks/Prospects.

Troyaof

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 12:31:05 am »
ALL OF MY MINOR LEAGUE CATCHERS AND OUTFIELDERS ARE ON THE BLOCK.

Troyaof

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 09:19:10 am »
I am open to most ideas at this point. I will not trade most of ML Starters but anyone else, make an offer. I work a lot but I'll do my best to get your messages. Best way to reach me is email. (Troyaof@gmail.com) I will check other methods too.