Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Pressbox > League Press Releases

**Team Uniforms, Jerseys and Caps Discussion**

(1/14) > >>

mikezone13:
Hey fellow GMs, I'm bit of an amateur graphics tinkerer, and having noticed that many here aren't making use of the uniforms in game (just using the generic ones) I thought I'd offer up my services to make some uniforms.

Just post below with the sort of ideas you would like and how you would like the colours (and what colours). e.g. pinstripes, solid colour uniform etc.

I've got some good templates from the guys at the OOTP forums that can make some pretty decent jerseys and caps.

DCHepler25:
I will offer my services as well to lighten the load. I can get you logos like Mike's New Jersey A's one too if you want. Post away.

mstreeter06:
Wow! Thanks guys! This would be great to have both of your talents. My photoshop skills are pretty rough :).

NorseKaiser:
I would greatly appreciate help from either of you putting together a pinstripe uniform!

mikezone13:

--- Quote from: DCHepler25 on July 31, 2013, 10:04:22 pm ---I will offer my services as well to lighten the load. I can get you logos like Mike's New Jersey A's one too if you want. Post away.

--- End quote ---

That woudl be handy, cheers!

--- Quote from: NorseKaiser on July 31, 2013, 10:55:58 pm ---I would greatly appreciate help from either of you putting together a pinstripe uniform!

--- End quote ---

I'll take this one on, I assume you'll want colours like your logo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version