Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Pressbox > General Discussion

2040 Discussion Thread

(1/7) > >>

mstreeter06:
Welcome to 2040! We're just about to get started with baseball again as the Idaho Steelheads look to defend their back-to-back titles and try to make it a 3-peat.

We will have our two ST sims TOMORROW (Thursday) and Friday. Opening Day 2040 sim will be on Monday 5/7

I'm going to make it official and move our export due time from 530am to 800pm on sim days as I just can't reliably make mornings work with the twins and work so plan accordingly. So exports will be due at 8pm with sims happening sometime between 8-11pm on sim days.

mstreeter06:
We will be moving our sim schedule to be Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs nights (from Mon-Wed-Fri mornings) with sims happening between 8-11pm plus also adjusting the number of days per sim to 7 (from 10-11 normally).

Let me know if you have any questions or trouble with this. The discussion of this is going on in the AFBL Slack.

We are still simming tonight for ST Sim 1 and then again TOMORROW (Friday) for ST Sim 2. Then Opening Day 2040 will be on Monday 5/7 at 8pm CT to begin our new sim schedule.

mstreeter06:
We have adjusted the DL to 7-days from 10-days to go along with the new sim schedule as well.

mstreeter06:
Tentative 2040 sim schedule is updated https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BkzsNnbkLuwVL8TGN6bAbU4P7SBb3T9krUH4AvpTI1Y/edit#gid=1076549726

mstreeter06:
We have completed Spring Training with ST Sim 1 on 5/3 evening during our new sim slot and ST Sim 2 this morning since I wasn't able to last night.

We'll start the 2040 Regular Season on Monday with Sim 1 which will be April 2-7 (Monday-Saturday, normally we'll be simming Sun-Sat but I advance 1 extra day on accident haha).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version