Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Pressbox > General Discussion

2045 Discussion Thread

(1/5) > >>

mstreeter06:
Hey everyone,

If you don't follow Slack or the Forum closely, we have converted to OOTP20 tonight. HTML Reports and StatsPlus are updated after tonight's sim of grabbing final OOTP19 exports, processing FA claims, converting to OOTP20, and then simming to start of Spring Training (Feb 27 2045).

Here's how to convert your AFBL saved game to OOTP 20...

1. Open OOTP 20
2. Select 'Import OOTP 19 game' from the main start screen
3. Navigate to your AFBL.lg folder in your OOTP 19 saved game folder
4. Name the new league AFBL when prompted in OOTP 20
5. Click NO when prompted to look for updated uniform files
6. Wait a while
7. Once converted in OOTP 20, login as yourself
8. Download the new league file in OOTP 20, date should be 27 February 2045
9. Send in a test export

I'll gauge how quickly we all get setup and ready to go over the next few days and then we can plan starting the 2045 season. I am traveling next week (Mon July 15 - Fri July 19) so I'm not sure if we'll be simming while I'm away but I'll keep you all posted.

mstreeter06:
For anyone curious, we will likely have to abandon StatsLab from any more updates. My domain I had it hosted on upgraded the PHP version to a new enough version that isn't supported by StatsLab. I'll keep it up for anyone that wants to go back and view it but just know that I can't update it anymore sadly. Thank goodness for StatsPlus  8).

The sooner we get everyone ready with OOTP20, the sooner we can get started with 2045.

mstreeter06:
We are about to start the 2045 season with Spring Training Sim 1 tonight (7/12).

We'll have ST Sim 2 on Monday night and Opening Day 2045 would be Wednesday night. These 2 sims are subject to be adjusted as I'll be traveling this coming week but will have my laptop with me. I'll keep everyone posted on Slack. Thanks and good luck!

mstreeter06:
ST Sim 1 is completed and everything is updated.

ST Sim 2 will be on Monday 7/15 at some point. Keep an eye on Slack for exact timing.

mstreeter06:
ST Sim 2 was ran last night (7/15) and everything is updated now.

We'll have Opening Day 2045 on Wednesday 7/17 evening. I'll keep everyone posted on exact timing when we get closer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version