Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Pressbox > League Press Releases

New Illinois GM (for 2017)

(1/1)

mstreeter06:
Hello everyone!

Now that we have are 4 Expansion Team GMs confirmed and a new owner for Oregon, we now can announce the future GM for the Illinois franchise when Lawrence (LT) takes over his new Idaho expansion franchise.

Please welcome Raymond who will be joining now to get a fill for things as like with our new to the league expansion owners. Thanks guys!

RaySwalleyGM:
Hey guys, I'm Raymond and I am eager to get started once 2017 rolls around. Looking forward to getting acclamated throughout the forums and seeing how this season unfolds.
Best of luck to you guys this season.
Little background on me, Im from New Orleans but currently live in Monroe as I am finishing up my BA in Communication at the University of Louisiana at Monroe (best known for our upset of #8 Arkansas last year). I work for athletics and look forward to pursuing a career in scouting for football. I am representing another league in the GCL currently but am looking forward to expanding my OOTP portfolio in AFBL!

LT:

--- Quote from: RaySwalleyGM on November 08, 2013, 01:09:57 pm ---Hey guys, I'm Raymond and I am eager to get started once 2017 rolls around. Looking forward to getting acclamated throughout the forums and seeing how this season unfolds.
Best of luck to you guys this season.
Little background on me, Im from New Orleans but currently live in Monroe as I am finishing up my BA in Communication at the University of Louisiana at Monroe (best known for our upset of #8 Arkansas last year). I work for athletics and look forward to pursuing a career in scouting for football. I am representing another league in the GCL currently but am looking forward to expanding my OOTP portfolio in AFBL!

--- End quote ---

Welcome and good luck!

mikezone13:
Welcome, good times look to be just around the corner for Illinois.

24Rocks:
Welcome and i hope you enjoy this league we are a very fun bunch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version