Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Pressbox > General Discussion

Rotation

(1/2) > >>

mukerka:
How many pitchers will have your starting rotation??? and how many pitchers will have your team, including SPs and RPs???

Im thinking in 4SPs starting rotation but i dont know what to do right now

Chappy:
I'll probably go with a 5-man rotation set to 'start highest rested'.

I just don't have enough 9/10 endurance guys for a 4-man. 

I'll probably carry 11 total pitchers; 5 starters and 6 relievers (3 MR, 2 SU, 1 CL).

mstreeter06:

--- Quote from: Chappy on May 28, 2013, 08:32:47 am ---I'll probably go with a 5-man rotation set to 'start highest rested'.

I just don't have enough 9/10 endurance guys for a 4-man. 

I'll probably carry 11 total pitchers; 5 starters and 6 relievers (3 MR, 2 SU, 1 CL).

--- End quote ---

This is how I usually set up my pitching staff as well.

yuda:
I'm likely to do the same, although I'll need to take a closer look at my roster when the draft is over to decide for sure.

mukerka:
I think that i have the best bullpen in the league by far, but my starting rotation is awful jajaja. its to short to play two series in a row without resting between them so i think that this spring trainning will be interesting to see what happen with my try to set a diferent starting rotation

i think i have done a good team and maybe can fight for the post-season this year but i have a lot of veterans so the next years my options will be much lower

what do you think about your team for this years or the next few years??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version