Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Transactions > Sim Instructions

New Jersey Spring Training Injury Instructions

(1/1)

mikezone13:
During both ST sims please don't bring any replacements onto the 40 man roster. If anyone goes on the DL, just leave the roster as it is.

mstreeter06:

--- Quote from: mikezone13 on May 30, 2013, 04:59:53 pm ---During both ST sims please don't bring any replacements onto the 40 man roster. If anyone goes on the DL, just leave the roster as it is.

--- End quote ---

Noted. Just a reminder that I have the secondary 40-man roster rule off, the 40 man roster is just for the expanded rosters for Spring Training or September callups.

mikezone13:
Thanks regardless if I have injuries I want the guys who are most likely to see game time in the regular season to see game time during ST.

mikezone13:
Not quite sure what happened but when I got a guy on the DL my lineups got switched around as if the AI was setting them, do I need to set anything to ensure that they don't change when an injury strikes?

Can I state 3 or 4 guys that I always want to stay in their positions?

mstreeter06:

--- Quote from: mikezone13 on June 01, 2013, 03:15:05 am ---Not quite sure what happened but when I got a guy on the DL my lineups got switched around as if the AI was setting them, do I need to set anything to ensure that they don't change when an injury strikes?

Can I state 3 or 4 guys that I always want to stay in their positions?

--- End quote ---

That would be helpful to me if you want to have it in this thread. I probably hit auto lineup after moving your LF bench into the starting role to replace your injured player.

There is a Sticky topic in the Sim Instructions of how I'll handle injuries during sims. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version