Thanks for visiting the AFBL website! If you are interested in joining us, please email the AFBL Commish at mstreeter06@gmail.com!

Pressbox > General Discussion

Updating League File Success?

(1/2) > >>

mstreeter06:
I'm just curious whether there are other teams besides New Jersey that are having trouble with the league file successfully updating correctly within the game? I know Arizona had issues before today's sim as well.

Can you post here if you have the game if you are or are not having trouble updating the league within the game? Thanks!

mstreeter06:
MikeZone13--

I did find out that there are owners that aren't having issues so I'm guessing there is a cache file/download somewhere causing everything to freak out. So can we try starting from scratch again? Delete the AFBL.lg folder in your saved_games folder and also delete any downloaded League Files from your computer and browser (maybe delete browser cache/cookies as well). Then download the League File from the forum (http://www.afblbaseball.com/afbl/leaguefile/AFBL.lg.zip), extract into your saved_games folder, open up the AFBL league in OOTP14, then 'Check for Updated League File' in the game first. I'm crossing my fingers!

Let me know how this goes. Thanks!

mstreeter06:
Before you try my instructions in my previous post, try this...

Go into your AFBL.lg folder and delete your 'settings' folder
Download and extract the attached settings.zip folder into your AFBL.lg folder

Let me know how this goes!

NorseKaiser:
Everything has worked for me....although if you could find a way to fix my team's start, that would be helpful!

mstreeter06:

--- Quote from: NorseKaiser on June 03, 2013, 04:53:39 pm ---Everything has worked for me....although if you could find a way to fix my team's start, that would be helpful!

--- End quote ---

Haha and good to know!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version